How to make lemon marshmallow cake
What you will need:
For the Pastry:
3/4 of a cup of all-purpose flour
½ a cup of butter
¼ of a cup of powdered sugar
For the filling:
A box of lemon pudding and pie filling mix
½ a cup of granulated sugar
¼ of a cup water
2 egg yolks
2 cups water
1 package of cream cheese (cut into cubes)
2 cups of miniature marshmallows
2 cups of frozen whipped cream
How to make:
1. Heat oven to 200°C.
2. In bowl beat together all the ingredients for the pastry with an electric mixer on low speed for around one minute.
3. Now beat on medium speed about around two minutes until the mixture is creamy.
4. Spread the mixture in a pan and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Let cool completely.
6. Now make the pudding according to the method on the packaging and also use the granulated sugar, 1/4 cup water, egg yolks and 2 cups water.
7. Stir in the cream cheese until well blended.
8. Cool this mixture for about an hour and then fold in marshmallows and whipped topping.
9. Spread this mixture over crust.
10. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours until set but no longer than 24 hours.