How to make marshmallow cones
What you will need:
12 small icecream cones
1 cup of caster sugar
1 tablespoon of gelatin
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
Sprinkles of your choice
How to make Marshmallow Cones:
1. Place the gelatin, water and sugar in a saucepan and combine and bring to a simmer.
2. Turn the heat down to low and let the mixture stay there for 10 minutes without stirring.
3. Take the mixture off the heat and let it stand for 10 minutes.
4. Pour the mixtue and the vanilla essence into a mixing bowl and using an electric beater, beat on high until thick and can form peaks.
5. Spoon into icecream cones and finish with sprinkles on top.