How to make nutella and berry crepes
For The Crepes
• 1 cup of flour
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• 2 cups of milk
• 1 tablespoon of melted butter
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• ¼ teaspoon of salt
• Butter for cooking the crepes
For The Toppings
• Chopped strawberries
• Nutella hazelnut spread
How to Prepare
1. Place all the crepe ingredients in a mixer and mix these ingredients thoroughly. Let the mixture stand for a few minutes.
2. Once you the mixture is set aside, heat a non-stick frying pan with ½ teaspoon of butter really well. Make sure that the pan gets very hot.
3. Pour ¾ of a ladle of the crepe mixture into the thoroughly heated pan and spread this mixture by rotating the pan so that it covers the entire pan. Heat each side for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Repeat the above mentioned steps until all the crepes are prepared.
5. Spread the Nutella over the entire crepe and top with fresh strawberries, raspberries, or the berries of your choice, roll and serve.