How to make tequila watermelon shots
What you will need:
2 cups of cubed fresh watermelon
1/4 cups of limeade concentrate
1/4 cup of water
2 tablespoons of Grand Marnier
½ a cup of silver tequila
2 packs of unflavored gelatin
6 medium sized limes
3 tablespoons of chocolate chips
How to make Tequila Watermelon Shots:
1. Cut limes in half and flip them inside out.
2. In a blender puree the watermelon till its smooth.
3. Now strain through a mesh in to a bowl and set a aside.
4. In a saucepan pour in the water and limeade and gelatine and allow to soak for a minute.
5. Now heat over a low flame until the gelatine is fully dissolved for about 5 minutes.
6. Now stir in the watermelon juice, tequila and Grand Marnier.
7. Chill in the freezer for two hours.
8. Once set cut the limes in half to form wedges.
9. Stick on chocolate chips if desired and serve.