How to make your own vodka lollies
What you will need:
75ml of a cup of freshly squeezed lemon ( You can also use lime with this )
175ml of water
1/4 of a cup of blueberries and a tablespoon of water (Use frozen blueberries)
60ml of honey ( We prefer manuka honey )
Four tablespoons of gelatin
Large jelly bear mold *optional
How to prepare the gummy bears or lollies.
1) Mix your frozen blueberries with your water in a pot.
2) Heat this mix until you notice the colour comes out from the blueberries
which will take around 3-4mins.
3) Mix the mixture over a lower heat until all lumps are gone
4) Now add your honey and your lemon and blueberry juice to your mix
5) Stir for a few minutes and then pour in your vodka
6) Add the mix into a 8×8 pan or into a gummy bear mold if you have.
7) Place it into your freezer for about 7 minutes or until you see they are set.
If you are using a pan you will have to cut them into shape your self but if using a lolly mold you will be good to go. We do stock a larger gummy bear mold but you can also find small gummy bear molds and other style lolly molds.