Irish Cream Brownies
What you will need:
For the Brownie Base:
1 box fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
For the Irish Cream Topping:
1 cup of heavy whipped cream
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
3 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
1 bar chocolate-covered toffee candy (crushed)
How to make:
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Grease the bottom of an 8-inch square pan with oil.
- Now in a large bowl mix the oil, 2 tablespoons liqueur and the eggs with a spoon until blended.
- Spread the batter in baking pan.
- Bake for half an hour and then cool to room temperature.
- Now in a medium bowl beat the whipping cream, milk, pudding mix and 3 tablespoons liqueur with an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Spread mixture over cooled brownies and top with crushed candy.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.