Lemon Cake Pops
These lemon cake pops have been very popular lately at various events. They are super easy to make and look and taste
What You Need
· ¼ teaspoons of lemon extract
· 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
· 1 lemon’s grated zest
· 1 teaspoon of vanilla
· 2 eggs
· A little more than ½ cup of sugar (2 tablespoons more)
· ½ cup of butter
· ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
· ½ teaspoon of baking powder
· ¼ teaspoon of salt
How To Prepare
· Whisk the flour with the baking powder and salt and set the mixture aside.
· Melt the butter and put it aside as well so that it cools down.
· Beat together the eggs, lemon juice, sugar and the lemon zest together using an electric beater set at medium high speed.
· Add the melted butter to the beaten mixture and further beat at medium high speed for another 2 minutes.
· Add the lemon extract and vanilla into this mixture and beat the mixture further after which add the mixture of the flour and the baking powder and continue beating till the mixture is fully blended.
· Put the resultant batter into the slots of a pop cake maker (you will have enough for around 18 cake pops) and cook for 4 to 5 minutes
· Let the cake pops cool down and then glaze or coat them as desired.