M&M cookie ice cream cookies
M&M Cookie Ice Cream Cookies
• Plain M&M (One 12 ounce packet)
• All-purpose flour (Couple of cups)
• Cornstarch (One tablespoon)
• Salt (3/4 teaspoon)
• Baking soda (One teaspoon)
• Brown sugar (3/4 cup)
• Softened unsalted butter (3/4 cup)
• Granulated sugar (Half a cup)
• One big egg
• Vanilla extract (One tablespoon)
• Vanilla ice cream container
• Partially frozen vanilla greek yogurt container
Directions for Preparation
1. First of all take a bowl and mix some cornstarch, baking soda, flour and salt. Set it aside.
2. Now take a stand mixer and in a medium speed cream sugar and butter together for next 2 to 3 minutes. Add vanilla and egg and mix at slow speed. Now increase the speed to medium and mix them all properly.
3. Add dry ingredients and mix them in a low speed till dough is formed. Take M&Ms and fold them with the help of your hands. Put the dough in refrigerator for half an hour. Now pre-heat an oven at 350 degrees F. Line parchment paper over baking sheets and set it aside.
4. Make balls from the dough (one tablespoon of dough at a time). Now bake them for next 9 to 11 minutes till their edges become little golden in color. Take them out of oven and allow them to cool for next 2 minutes over baking sheet.
5. Scoop one-third cup of yogurt or ice cream and put it over the cookie. Place another cookie over it and repeat the process till a multi-layered sandwich is formed.
6. Your M&M ice cream sandwich with greek yogurt is ready and you can serve it immediately. You can even store it in a freezer, wrapped in a foil for future use.