Mac and Cheese
What you’ll need:
Two cups of elbow macaroni
1/4 cup of butter
1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
Half a teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1/4 teaspoon of ground mustard
2 cups of milk
2 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
How to make the best Mac and Cheese you’ve ever tasted:
- Pre-heat the oven to about 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large pot cook the elbow macaroni as directed on the packaging.
- While the elbow macaroni is cooking in a saucepan melt the butter on low heat and stir in the all-purpose flour, pepper, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Cook this mixture over a low heat and constantly keep stirring until smooth and bubbly.
- Stir in the milk in this mixture and heat it to boiling point. Keep the mixture boiling for about a minute.
- Stir in the cheese and keep on stirring till completely melted.
- After draining the elbow macaroni add it to this mixture and gently stir in the pot.
- Add this to an ungreased dish and place in the oven and let this cook for about 25 minutes.