Marble Jelly Shots
What you’ll need:
2 boxes of purple gelatin (grape)
1 1/4 cups of water (for the pink gelatin)
4 packets of plain gelatin
1 3/4 cups of vodka (flavoured cotton candy, vanilla or gummy take your pick!)
4 Tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
Bright pink liquid good colouring
Non-stick baking spray
How to make marble jelly shots:
- You will need two pans in which you will spray the non-stick spray and wipe it with a paper tissue so that a thin layer of oil is left.
- Prepare the purple grape flavoured geletin and pour it in to one of the two prepared pans.
- Refrigerate for about 90 minutes.
- After 90 minutes take the purple geletin out and scramble it with a spoon or a fork (like scrambled eggs). Refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
- Now take a saucepan and add the plain geletin in to the water and let it soak.
- Heat this mixture on a low heat while constantly stirring until the gelatine is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in the condensed milk and vodka. Then quickly add in the pink food colour to achieve the colour as shown in the picture.
- Pour in to the second tin.
- Let the pink geletin cool off a bit so that the purple geletin does not melt.
- Now add in the scrambled purple geletin in to the pink using your fingers.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut out neat squares.
- Garnish with whipped cream, sprinkles, gumdrops or other candies.