Melon and Citrus Sorbet
What You Need
• 3 cups of diced cantaloupe
• ¼ cup of orange juice
• ¾ cup of sugar
• 2 tablespoons of lime juice
• 1 teaspoon of grated lime peel
• 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
How to Prepare
• Place all the ingredients in a blender, cover the blender and process 1 to 2 minutes or till the mixture is smooth.
• Transfer this puree to a 13 × 9 dish.
• Cover the dish and refrigerate it for 45 minutes or till the edges begin to become firm.
• Now stir the mixture and refrigerate again for 2 hours or until the puree is firm.
• When you want to serve, transfer this to a blender again and cover and process for 2 to 3 minutes or till it is smooth.
• Enjoy the sorbet!