Mini caramel and pecan pie recipe
What You Need
• 2 cups of coffee flavoured frozen yogurt
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• ½ cup of caramel topping
• ¾ cup of chocolate cookie crumbs
• 2 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine
• 2 tablespoons of finely chopped pecans
• 1 ¼ cups of frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
How to Prepare
• Place the frozen yogurt in room temperature to soften it.
• Mix the cookie crumbs and sugar in a small bowl. Now stir in the butter till the mixture is crumbly and is thoroughly mixed together.
• Spray cooking spray into a square 8 inch pan. Now press the crumbs into the pan.
• Freeze the mixture in the square pan for about 10 minutes or till the mixture is set.
• Spread the slightly softened yogurt over the crumbs; make sure you spread the yogurt evenly. Now freeze this for an hour or till the yogurt is firm.
• Mix the caramel topping and the pecans in a small bowl.
• When ready to serve, top each serving of the mud pie with 2 generous tablespoons of whipped topping and carefully pour the caramel topping on top.