Mini Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes
What you will need:
1.5 cups of crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
2 tablespoons of melted butter
1 packet of softened cream cheese
1/4 cup of milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla or vanilla essence
4 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies cut into 4 individual pieces
3 tablespoons of chocolate chips
1 teaspoon shortening
Mini muffin cups
Paper baking cups
How to make these cookies and cream cheese cakes:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 160c
2. To make 24 of these mini cheese cakes line 24 miniature muffin cups with the paper baking cups.
3. Now in a small bowl mix the crushed cookies and melted butter. Use this cookie mixture and press about 1 teaspoon of it firmly in the bottom of each muffin cup.
4. Now in a large bowl add the cream cheese, milk and sugar and beat with an electric mixer on a medium speed till the mixture is fluffy.
5. Add the vanilla and egg to the mixture and beat it well.
6. Now take the cut up cookies chunks and fold them in to the mixture.
7. Now spoon in the mixture in toe the crust lined muffin cups.
8. Bake these for about 15 minutes.
9. Cool on a cooling rack for 30 minutes and them pop them in the refrigerator for a few hours.
10. Before serving microwave some chocolate chips and shortening and drizzle on top of the mini cheese cakes for a nice presentation