How to Prepare Mini Strawberry and Chocolate Party Cakes?
For people who want to cook this recipe, they need to prepare butter which would be used in greasing the pan. They also need to prepare 2 cups of California strawberries which are already been diced. They also need to prepare one strawberry and chocolate mix with 15.25 ounce wherein the batter would be prepared depending on the package direction.
Part of the ingredients is 12 medium sized California strawberries which are sliced on its desired sizes and shape to be used for garnishing. They also need to prepare 1 ½ cups of powdered sugar and 2 packages of semi sweet type of chocolate chips with 12 ounce. Lastly they need to have one package of cream cheese and 4 tablespoon of unsalted type of butter.
Here are some of the basic steps to follow in preparing Mini Strawberry and Chocolate Party Cakes recipe:
1. Preheat the oven at an approximately 160c while setting aside the two large muffins pans greased with butter.
2. Place the diced strawberries on the small sized saucepan in a medium heat while stirring the mixture constantly until observing that bubbles is already starting to come out for 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and continue stirring for 20 minutes. Then, the mixture will become solid.
3. Remove the heat and set aside the mixture to cool it down. You need not to prepare the strawberry cake depending on the package direction. Pour a certain amount of batter in the muffin pans. Bake the mixture for 20 minutes until seeing inserted toothpick on the center came out clean. You need to remove the heat and again let it cool. Prepare now for your chocolate cake same as its package direction. Pour the remaining butter and to another muffin pan and same procedure would be followed as with strawberry cake.
4. Remove the heat and let all the mixture to cool down. While waiting, placed the thickened strawberry mixture to a bowl. Add the cream cheese and the butter on the bowl mixing the two ingredients smoothly. You may now add the sugar while beating in between the addition of the ingredients. Cover the mixture and refrigerate it for about 40 minutes.
5. While both the strawberry and chocolate cake is still placed in the muffin, sliced off their domed tops. Remove the cake and slowly cuts it in two layers. Place the larger layer on a wax paper and spread an amount of strawberry mixture on over its bottom. Cover it with the remaining cake layers you have set aside. Each cake would have strawberry and chocolate layers.
6. Place 1/3 cups of chocolate chips in a bowl. Set the mixture aside to be ready for garnishing. Place now the remaining chocolate chips in a bowl that can be suitable for microwaves and set it for about 30 second while stirring in between the intervals until seeing the chocolates smooth and melts.
7. Pour it over the top of the cakes and let it drop down the cake sides. Let is set for 20 minutes in a cool temperatures or maybe you can refrigerate the cake until it would be ready to serve for 24 hours.
8. Garnish the top part of the cake with the sliced strawberries and even chocolate chips before serving it.
Through considering the above tips, you are certain that you can easily prepare delicious mini strawberry and chocolate party cakes for your guests.