Mini Taco Cupcakes
What you’ll need:
1 pound of fresh ground beef
1 packet of Old El Paso taco seasoning
36 wonton wrappers
36 tortilla chips
1 can of Old El Paso refried beans
Spray of cooking oil
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Toppings optional (sour cream , cilantro, onion ,diced tomatoes)
How to make Mini Taco Cupcakes:
- Pre-heat your oven to about 375 degrees.
- Spray on the cooking oil on 18 muffin cups.
- Now you need to focus your attention on the beef. Brown the beef in a skillet and make sure to drain the fat.
- Now add in the taco seasoning mix and water as directed on the packaging and let the mixture simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Let’s start making the mini taco cupcakes now. Place one wonton wrapper at the bottom of each muffin cup and add a layer of about 1 Tablespoon of refried beans on top of each wonton. Then crush a tortilla chip on top of the beans and top with 1 Tablespoon of the meat you prepared and 1 Tablespoon of the shredded chedder cheese. Repeat these layers again.
- Now bake these tacos for about 15-18 minutes until they get golden brown.
- After they are baked to perfection remove from the tin and top them off with your favourite topping.