Minty Chesecake Brownies
What you will need:
One box brownie mix
One pack cream cheese ( 220 gram )
Two Tablespoons of soften butter
One can of sweetened condensed milk
One Tablespoon cornstarch
One teaspoon of vanilla extract
20-24 mint cream filled cookies (Oreos)
One cup of dark chocolate and mint chips
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix the brownie mixture according to back of package and then add half of it to a pan and then cover the batter with the cookies side by side.
3. Add the remaining batter on top of the cookies.
4. Now beat together the cream cheese, butter and cornstarch until fluffy then beat in the milk, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
5. Spoon this batter on top of the brownie batter and sprinkle the mint and chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake for around 40 minutes.
7. Cool of a rack for an hour.
8. Refrigerate and then cut iin to 24 equal squares.