Mistletoe Vodka Shots
What you will need:
1.5 cups of apple soda
A cup of vanilla flavoured vodka
Two packs of gelatine
Half a cup of coconut milk
Three tablespoons of sugar
18 mint leaves
Half a cup of red Smarties/M&Ms
How to make Mistletoe Vodka Shots:
1. In a saucepan add in half a cup of soda and gelatine and cook over a low heat till dissolved.
2. Add in the remaining soda and vodka.
3. Pour in to shot glasses and refrigerate.
4. Now add the coconut milk and gelatin in a saucepan and cook in the same way as before.
5. Add in the vodka and stir.
6. Pour in shot glasses over the green layer.
7. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
8. Garnish with mint leaves and candies.