No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
For the Crust
• Crushed Oreo cookies (Twelve cookies)
• Melted unsalted butter (Three tablespoons)
For the Filling
• Softened package cream cheese (8 ounces)
• Nutella (2/3 cups)
• Pure vanilla extract (One teaspoon)
• 8 Ounces of Frozen whipped topping (Thawed)
• Chocolate shavings
• Whipped topping
• Chopped and toasted hazelnuts
Directions for Preparation
• Take a medium sized bowl and stir melted butter and Oreo cookie crumbs together. Now divide crumbs in equal quantities between the serving dishes and press them to form a layer.
• Take a bigger bowl and mix Nutella & cream cheese with the help of an electric mixer till they become smooth enough. Now add some vanilla and mix again. With the help of a rubber spatula make sure that no streaks are there by folding in whipped topping till mixed properly.
• Now gently spoon the filling in each serving dish and then cover them with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for next couple of hours.
• You can garnish with chocolate shavings, whipped toppings or chopped hazelnuts (toasted).