Nutella-Pumpkin Cheesecake Danish
What you will need:
One refrigerated crescent rolls (Pillsbury)
120 millilitres of cream cheese
Two Tablespoons of sugar
1/4th of a cup of pumpkin puree
Half a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
1/4th of a cup of Nutella
How to make:
1. Using an electric beater beat together the cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin and spice until the mixture is nice and creamy.
2. Unroll the crescent rolls into 4 equal rectangles and then press them together at the seams.
3. Now cut each of these rectangles in to two equal squares and add in the cheesecake batter you prepared earlier.
4. Heat your nutella in the microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Drizzle the nutella back and forth over your pumpkin mixture and use a toothpick to create swirling designs.
6. Fold the edges of the rolls up over the batter and then bake for 12 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius.
7. Cool and refrigerate.
Cut each rectangle into 2 squares. Divide the cheesecake batter by spoonful onto each square.