Nutella Swirl Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
• Melted butter (One-third cup)
• Granulated sugar (Three tablespoons)
• Graham cracker crumbs (1 1/3 cups)
• Softened vanilla ice cream (1.5 quarts)
• Pumpkin puree (Three-fourth cup)
• Granulated sugar (One-fourth cup)
• Pumpkin pie sauce (1 ½ teaspoons)
• Nutella (Half a cup)
• Cool whip (Half a cup)
• Butterscotch chips (Half a cup)
• Caramel sauce
• Springform pan (Nine inch)
Directions for Preparation
1. Mix melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar altogether till the crumbs become moist enough. Now transfer this mixture to springform pan, press it evenly and put the pan in freezer.
2. Take a big mixing bowl and add softened ice cream in it. Now take other bowl and mix pumpkin puree, granulated sugar and pumpkin spice together. Now add the puree mixture over the ice cream and mix them together till the ice cream turns light orange in color. Pour it over prepared pie crust.
3. Transfer the Nutella over the microwave safe bowl and make it soft by heating for next 5 to 10 seconds. With the help of a spoon, remove the top half of ice cream and repeat the same process with Nutella. Allow it to freeze for 8 hours.
4. After the pie is frozen, add Cool Whip over it with the help of a spatula and then sprinkle some butterscotch chips. Now drizzle some caramel sauce over it.