What You Need:
1 pack of cream cheese
1 pack of white almond bark
1 pack of chocolate almond bark
1 pack of regular Oreos
How to Prepare:
1. Crush the Oreos thoroughly.
2. Mix the cream cheese (softened) and the crushed Oreos in a mixer.
3. Freeze this mixture for half an hour.
4. Meanwhile, melt ¾ of the white almond bark and ¼ of the chocolate almond bark. You can do this in a microwave.
5. Roll the cream cheese and Oreo mixture into almond sized balls.Use toothpicks to dip the balls into the melted white almond bark and let the balls rest on wax paper until they dry.
6. Drizzle the melted chocolate almond bark onto the balls, let the chocolate almond bark harden and enjoy!