Party Pizza Dip
What you will need:
A can of Progresso fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
230 grams of ricotta cheese
A teaspoon of crushed garlic
230 grams of Italian cheese blend
120 grams of sliced pepperoni
Salt to taste
Pita bread (as required)
How to make party pizza dip:
1. To start off preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix the ricotta cheese, salt, garlic and pepper together and layer at the bottom of your baking dish.
3. Now take the Progresso fire roasted tomato cooking sauce and layer on top of the ricotta cheese layer.
4. On top of this layer sprinkle the Italian cheese and blend a little with the tomato layer.
5. Top with pepperonis.
6. Bake for 30 minutes till the cheese bubbles.
7. Serve with bread sticks of pita bread.