Peanut butter and Oreo brownie cupcakes
Picture this combo: Oreo cookies. Tick. Peanut butter. Tick. Brownie cupcake. Tick. Put them all together & you've got a fudgy, chocolatey, cookie & cream cupcake like nobody's ever tasted before - you'll have your guests eating out of the palm of your hand, they'll be sooo delighted and in awe of this new combo you've come up with!!
A few packets of Oreos
Pack of Brownie mixture
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Take 2 oreos at a time & lather peanut butter in between the 2 & then on top of them so they are stacked together.
3. Place them in a cupcake liner then place these into a muffin tin.
4. Next, make your Brownie mix as directed by the instructions on the box. Pour evenly over each cookie stack.
5. Cook for roughly twenty minutes or until appear baked. Allow to cool and serve.