Peanut Butter Fudge
What You Need
• Approx. 450 grams of powdered sugar
• ¾ cup of chopped pecans
• 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 1 cup of extra crunchy peanut butter
• 1 cup of unsalted butter
How to Prepare
• Take an 8×8 inch baking pan, line it with wax paper and lightly butter.
• Mix the butter and the peanut butter together in a microwave-friendly bowl. Heat the mixture on high heat for 2 minutes. Stir the mixture so that the ingredients blend together and heat for another 2 minutes.
• Add the pecans, vanilla and powdered sugar to the mixture and stir the ingredients together till the mixture is smooth.
• Pour this into wax paper lined baking pan and refrigerate till the mixture sets.
• Cut the fudge into 1 inch squares and serve.