Peanut cookie dough bars
What you need:
For the Cookie Dough:
Half a cup of unsalted butter
3/4 cup light brown sugar
One tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup peanut butter
Two cups of flour
A can of condensed milk
Two cups of mini chocolate chips
For the frosting:
3/4th of a cup of peanut butter
3/4th of a cup of chocolate chip
How to make:
1. In a large mixing bowl mix together the butter, sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until the mixture is fluffy.
2. Now add in the flour and condensed milk and beat till mixture is well combined.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula.
4. Press this mixture in to a baking dish.
5. Now in a microwave heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips for the frosting till completely melted and top over the cookie dough.
6. Place in fridge for 4 hours and cut in to bite sized cubes before serving.