Pink Chocolate Chip Cookies
What you will need:
1 stick of butter (Slightly softened)
1 pack of sugar cookie mix
Half a cup of powdered sugar
Half a cup of flour
2 egg whites
Red liquid food colouring
1 cup of chocolate chips
How to make Pink Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat your oven to around 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl mix the butter, cookie mix, sugar and flour and mix well.
- Then add in the egg whites and mix well.
- Now begin to add the liquid food colouring and keep adding a few drops after each interval till the desired pink colour is achieved and is uniform throughout the dough mixture.
- Add in the chocolate chips to this dough.
- Now take a rounded spoon and drop the cookies on to a ungreased cookie sheet and bake these cookies for about 10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies off before serving.