Pink Lemonade Cake with Pretzel Crust
What you will need:
2 cups broken pretzels (about 4 oz)
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 package cream cheese
2 boxes (4-serving size each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
2 or 3 drops red food color
1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Lemon slices, cut into fourths
How to make:
1. Heat oven to 180°C.
2. Grind the pretzels and sugar add in melted butter and mix well.
3. Press the crust mix on the bottom of an ungreased pan and bake for 8 minutes until golden brown.
4. Cool for about an hour.
5. Microwave cream cheese for 1 minute and stir till smooth.
6. Mix in the dry pudding mix and then add in the lemonade concentrate and food colour.
7. Beat this mixture till fluffy and add in 2 cups of whipped cream till smooth.
8. Spread over crust and then add the remaining whipped cream on the top.
9. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
10. Cut the dessert into squares and garnish each serving with lemon.