Raspberry Fudge Chocolate Brownies Recipe
What you need:
A stick of unsalted butter(cut into fourths)
300 millilitres of dark chocolate
Half a cup of cocoa powder
A cup of sugar
Pinch of salt
180 millilitres of fresh raspberries
100 millilitres of raspberry preserves
Two cups of flour
How to make:
1. Start off by preheating your oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Melt your butter and chocolate in the microwave.
3. Now add in the rest of your ingredients (one at a time) to this mixture and using a beater mix them together on a medium speed.
4. Pour this batter in to a baking tray and bake for around 20 minutes.
5. Cool for 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with remaining melted chocolate and fresh raspberries.