Raspberry Fudge Pops
What you will need:
Half a cup of Nutella spread
Half a cup of whipped cream
A pack of instant chocolate pudding
2 cups of whole milk
A cup of fresh chopped raspberries
Ice cream sticks
Mold sheet (Silicon would be best)
How to make raspberry fudge pops:
- Take a bowl and mix together the Nutella spread and the whipped cream till fully incorporated.
- Now in another bowl mix together the pudding mix and the milk and mix till the mixture has a thick texture. (Takes 2 minutes)
- Add the Nutella mixture to the pudding mixture and mix well.
- Take your silicon mold and add the chopped raspberries to the bottom of each cavity.
- Now add the fudge mixture on top of the raspberries.
- Add a stick to each one of the molds and freeze for a few hours.
- Remove from the mold and enjoy on a hot summers day!