Raspberry Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
What you will need:
Crushed Chocolate wafer cookies
1/3rd of a cup of butter
¼ cup of sugar
1 cup chocolate fudge sauce
1 quart ice cream (vanilla)
A pint of raspberry sherbet
A bag of raspberries
How to make raspberry fudge swirl ice cream:
1. In a bowl mix in the wafers, butter and sugar and mix. Take out ¼ of this mixture for the topping and with the remaining press it in to a pan to make it your crust. Put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
2. Now take your chocolate crust and spread all over the crust and spoon in your ice-cream on top of the fudge.
3. Add spoonfuls of raspberry sherbet randomly over the vanilla ice cream and try to swirl gently.
4. Now top the ice cream with raspberries and press them in to the sherbet mixture.
5. Spread your whipped cream on top of the ice cream and spread the remaining crumbs on top.
6. Freeze overnight.
7. Before serving let the ice cream stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.