Raspberry glazed chocolate delight recipe
What You Need:
For The Cake
• 1 cup of unsalted butter
• 6 eggs
• Approx. 450 grams of semisweet baking chocolate
• 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
• Approx. 280 grams of frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
White Chocolate Ganache
• ½ cup of whipped cream
• 1 tablespoons of unsalted butter
• Approx. 230 grams of white chocolate baking bars, cut into small-sized pieces
• 1 cup of fresh raspberries
• 1 cup of whipping cream
How to prepare:
• Heat your oven to 205 degrees Celsius and spray a 9-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray. Now in a moderately sized saucepan, melt 1 cup of butter and the semisweet chocolate over medium-low heat. Make sure you stir the mixture continuously till the mixture is a smooth liquid. Now let the melted mixture cool for about 35 minutes or till it cools completely.
• Beat the eggs in a small bowl using an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes or till the eggs are light and lemon coloured. Fold the cooled chocolate and butter mixture into the eggs and pour this mixture into the pan.
• Bake this for 15 minutes. The dessert will be soft in the center. Let the dessert cool completely on a cooling rack for approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes. Now freeze the dessert for another 1 hour and 15 minutes or till it is firm.
• While the dessert cools, place the pieces of the white chocolate baking bars into a small bowl. Now bring ½ cup of whipping cream and 1 tablespoon of butter to a boil in a small saucepan. Pour this onto the chocolate pieces and stir till the whole mixture is smooth. Let this mixture cool for about 5 minutes or till it cools completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour till the mixture is chilled.
• Over a small saucepan, place a strainer and pour the raspberries into the strainer. Using the back of a spoon, press the mixture so that the seeds can be removed, discard the seeds. Now stir in the cornstarch and cook over moderate heat till the mixture thickens, remember to stir continuously. Let this cool for 30 minutes or till the mixture cools completely.
• Spread the white chocolate ganache on top of the cooled dessert. Now spread the raspberry glaze on top of the chocolate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
When ready to serve, let the dessert remain in room temperature for 1 hour. In a moderately sized bowl, beat 1 cup of whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Spoon the whipped cream into a pastry bag with a large star tip. Squeeze the cream onto the edge of the dessert and garnish with fresh raspberries