Rice Krispie Treats with Cream and Cookies
• Salted Butter (One-fourth cup)
• Mini marshmallows (one 10.5 oz bag)
• Rice krispies cereal (Six cups)
• 12 chopped oreos (One cup)
• White chocolate (1 1/3 cups)
• 7 chopped oreos (Half a cup)
Directions for Preparation
1. First of all take a pan (13 x 9) and grease it with butter. Set it aside.
2. Now take a nonstick pan and melt butter in it at medium-low temperature. While doing so, swirl the butter such that it gets on the edges of pan too.
3. Add marshmallows and stir them frequently till they melt completely.
4. Remove it from the stove and slowly add Rice krispies cereal till they get uniformly coated.
5. Add 12 chopped oreos and transfer the whole mixture in a buttered dish. With the help of greased spatula or hands spread the mixture uniformly over the dish and set it aside.
6. Now take a microwave safe bowl and melt the white chocolate chips at 50% power spread out at 30 second intervals. Make sure to stir it after every interval till it becomes smooth and melts completely.
7. Pour the melted chocolate over Rice krispies Treats and spread it uniformly. However, make sure to immediately sprinkle the 7 chopped oreos over it before hardening of chocolate.
8. Cover it and put it in a refrigerator for next 15 minutes. Cut them into 18 squares and serve immediately.