• 16 graham cracker squares and/or 16 Golden Graham cereal pieces
• 16 jumbo marshmallows
• 1/2 cup of milk (you may also use almond or coconut milk)
• 1 envelope of gelatine, unflavoured
• 1/2 cup baileys
• Make a “well” into each on the marshmallows using your fingers. Be careful not to damage the marshmallows by tearing holes in the bottom or side of the marshmallows.
• Into a small saucepan, pour in the milk and sprinkle with unflavoured gelatine. Allow it to sit for around 2 minutes. On moderate to low heat, stirring constantly until the gelatine dissolves, be careful not to scorch the milk.
• Mix in the baileys into the milk and gelatine mixture and let the mixture cool slightly.
• Pour into the “wells” in the marshmallows and place in these in a refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours so that the mixture sets fully.
• When ready to serve, use a kitchen torch or gas stove to lightly "toast" the rims of marshmallows. Place graham cracker squares on top and/or garnish with Golden Grahams cereal.