Rock Candy Jelly Pops
What you will need:
A 3 oz pack of strawberry gelatin dessert
A 3 oz pack of berry blue gelatin dessert
3 cups of water
6 packs of plain gelatin
Half a cup of condensed milk
2.5 cups of fruit flavoured vodka (cold)
How to make rock candy jelly pops:
1. To start off you can pour in the 2 separate gelatine desert mixes in separate bowl and set them aside for later.
2. Now take a saucepan and fill it up with water and sprinkle in the 6 packs of plain gelatine and let it soak for 2 minutes. After soaking heat this mixture over a medium heat until the gelatine is fully dissolved. (Will take you about 5 minutes)
3. Now take this plain gelatin mixture and add one cup of it to the strawberry gelatine mix and one cup to the berry blue.
4. Stir these mixtures for 2 minutes till completely dissolved. (Add half a cup of liquor to each bowl and stir well)
5. With the remaining gelatine pour in the sweetened condensed milk in to the mixture in the saucepan and mix in with half a cup of liquor. Stir this mixture well till all the components are combined.
6. Now take four 8 x5 loaf pan and lightly grease them.
7. Pour ¾ of a cup of the red and blue mixture in to separate pans. Divide the white gelatine mixture in the remaining two pans.
8. Place in the fridge for a few hours to set.
9. Now you can start cutting the gelatine in to small cube sin the loaf pan. (all of them)
10. Mix all the coloured cubes together in two pans and pour in the remaining blue or red gelatine so that it covers at least ¾ of the gelatine cubes.
11. Place in the fridge for a few hours to set. Once set take the gelatine slab out of the pan and start cutting out 1 inch strips (wiggle your knife for rough edges look)
12.Add a lollipop stick to each of the strips and chill before serving.