Salted Caramel Fudge Brownies
What you will need:
A box of Betty Crocker fudge brownies
3 cups of mini salted pretzels
A jar of caramel sauce
Coarse sea salt
How to make Salted Pretzel Caramel-Fudge Brownies:
1. Start of by preheating your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Using the instructions on the box mix the brownie batter.
4. Start of by pouring a third of the batter in the tray and evenly coat the tray.
5. Add two layers of pretzels and then spoon the remaining batter on top of them to cover evenly.
6. Bake for around 30 minutes and move to a cooling rack.
7. Add the caramel sauce to the top of the brownies in an even layer.
8. Garnish with a pinch of coarse sea salt.