• 1 thawed tub of frozen whipped cream
• Two 6-count boxes of Nature Valley Peanut Butter Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares
• 1 jar of caramel sauce
• 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 teaspoons of coarse sea salt
• 1 jar of hot fudge sauce, or 1/2 cup of melted chocolate
• Layer 6 peanut butter squares in a bread pan in a way that they are touching each other’s side.
• By gently stirring the whipped cream and cocoa powder until they are mixed together make your chocolate whipped cream.
• Layer the chocolate whipped cream onto the peanut butter squares and then even the layer by using a spoon.
• Drizzle ½ of the caramel evenly onto the whipped cream on the squares and then sprinkle about one teaspoon of sea salt on top.
• Place a second layer of peanut butter squares on to the old layer and then layer with whipped cream. Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours, or until frozen through.
• Remove from the refrigerator and then use a knife to cut into squares and place on serving dishes. Immediately before serving, drizzle the remaining caramel sauce and chocolate sauce on top and then sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.