Santa Hat Brownies
Here is a great and simple recipe for Christmas this year. These Santa hat brownies are really easy to make and will be a favourite with your friends and family.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a mini-muffin pan.
- Leave in the oven for approx 25 minutes.
- Take the brownies our and let them cool.
- Once cool, place strawberries upside down onto the brownies.
- Prepare and melt some white chocolate and then transfer it into a piping bag.
- Make a ring around the base with the piping bag and a small dot on top.Try to do this quickly
as the white chocolate can dry fast and clog up your tip.
- Present and WOW your guests.