Scrumptious Chocolate Mousse
What You Need
• 4 eggs at room temperature
• 2 cups of heavy cream
• ¼ cup of hot coffee
• 1 ¾ cup of 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
How to Prepare
• Whip the cream till soft peaks form and set it aside in a refrigerator.
• In a large mixing bowl placed over barely simmering water, melt the chocolate chips.
• While this happens, beat the eggs and sugar until the mixture is very fluffy and thick; beat for about 10 minutes.
• Now stir the hot coffee into the melted chocolate chips. You must act quickly since the mixture will start to thicken; stir in the beaten eggs with haste and then fold in the whipped cream.
• Pour or spoon the mixture into serving dishes and chill for about 2 hours or till the mousse is firm. Now serve and enjoy.