Simple mini quiches recipe
What you will need:
3 bacon rashers
1/4 cup of milk
1/2 cup of grated cheese
1 piece of mountain bread
1 teaspoon of mild american style mustard
How to make simple mini quiches...
1. Lightly grease a 6 cup muffin tray and preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut 6 circles of mountain bread and place in the muffin tray.
3. Dice and saute bacon (you could also add some onion if you like).
4. Place a small amount of grated cheese in the base of each quiche then divide the bacon evenly between quiches.
5. In a bowl whisk the eggs, milk and mustard together. Season with salt and pepper if you like.
6. Pour the egg mixture evenly between quiches and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of each one.
7. Pop into the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the egg has cooked and set.
8. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!!