Strawberry margarita jelly shots
What you will need:
1) A margarita mix
2) 1 pack of strawberry Jelly
3) 230ml of your favourite tequila
4) 170ml cointreau
5) Salt to garnish
6) 30 strawberries
How to prepare your strawberries:
1) Cut the bottoms of your strawberries so that they stand upright.Make sure you dont cut to much that there is a hole in the bottom
2) Use an apple corer to empty out your strawberries
How to prepare your Margarita Mix:
1) Boil 1 cup of hot water, then add your jelly powder and continue to mix it in until it has dissolved.
2) Measure 1/4 of a cup of cold water
3) Mix your cointreau and tequila in a cocktail shaker that you have filled with ice.
4) Add alcohol mix to the cold water and stir.
5) Add alcohol mix to jelly mix and combine
6) Now you can pout the jelly/alcohol mix into your strawberries.
7) Place the strawberries into the fridge overnight
8) Before serving garnish the strawberries rim with salt and lime triangles or any other garnish of your choice.