Sugar Cookie Style Cup Cakes
What you’ll need:
Sugar cookie dough(ready to make form the market)
Two 8 oz packets of cream cheese
Cup of powdered sugar
1 Table spoon of fresh lime juice
Half a table spoon of vanilla extract
A cup of mixed berries
How to make Sugar Cookie Style Cup Cakes:
1. Preheat your oven to around 350F.
2. Line your muffin tin with around eight cupcake liners.
3. Now take 3 pieces of the cookie dough and then shape them into balls.
4. In the next step you should sprinkle out some flour in a smooth surface and roll out the dough while trying to maintain its circular shape as if you’re rolling out a pie crust.
5. Now lower the dough in to the cupcake liners and press them in to the sides.
6. Bake these for about 15 minutes.
7. After taking these out of the oven using a spoon create a well in to the cupcakes.
8. Cool on a wire rack for a bit.
9. Now it’s time to make the filling. Add the cream cheese, sugar, juice and vanilla to a bowl and mix well.
10. Using a piping bag pipe in the yummy filling in to the cookie cups and top them off with your favourite fruits.