Sweet and Sour Grilled Chicken Wings
What you will need:
2 lb of chicken wings
2 cups of sweet and sour sauce
1 tablespoon of chopped green onions
How to make sweet and sour grilled chicken wings:
- Take a plastic bag and add the sweet and sour marinade (1 ½ cup) to it along with the chicken wings and seal the bag up.
- Let the chicken wings marinate for about 30 minutes.
- After the marinating process is done remove the wings from the bag and discard the rest of the marinade.
- Bring your grill to a medium heat and add some oil to it.
- Start grilling your wings and flip them every couple of minutes until the wings are completely cooked. (Should take around 20 minutes)
- Now once the wings are cooked toss them in the remaining sweet and sour sauce and serve them with the chopped green onion sprinkled on top.