The black forrest brownie dessert
What you will need:
1 Bvox of brownie mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
1 can of cherry pie filling
2 tablespoons almond-flavored liqueur (If required)
1 cup whipping cream
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon cocoa, if desired
How to make:
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a glass pie plate and make the brownies as directed on the packaging.
- Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean.
- Cool for around 30 minutes.
- In bowl mix together pie filling and liqueur and then cut the brownies into 6 wedges.
- Place each wedge on an individual serving plate. And top with about 1/3 cup cherry mixture over each wedge.
- Then in a separate bowl beat the whipping cream and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form and add a dollop of this whipped cream to each serving.
- Sprinkle with cocoa for garnish.