Toffee Bar Cheesecake
What You Need:
2 packs of cream cheese
¼ cup of Original Bisquick mix
¼ cup of milk
3 bars of chocolate
English toffee candy
2 teaspoons of vanilla
¾ cup of brown sugar (packed)
½ cup o caramel topping
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat the oven to 160 C.
2. Spray just the bottom of the pie plate with baking spray.
3. Place vanilla, milk, brown sugar, eggs and the Bisquick mix into a blender and blend on high speed for 15 seconds.
4. Add the cream cheese (softened and cut into 16 pieces) and blend the mixture further for another 2 minutes.
5. Let the mixture into the pie baking plate and sprinkle the toffee candy on top (remember to chop the candy first).
6. Use a table knife to distribute the candy evenly throughout the mixture.
7. Bake this mixture for 30 to 35 minutes or at least until approximately a couple of inches of the cheesecake are firm but the center is still soft.
8. Let the pie cool for an hour once baked.Refrigerate the cheesecake for 4 hours once cooled. Serve with the caramel topping and enjoy!