Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
What you need:
Half a cup of milk
1.5 teaspoons of gelatin
1.5 cups of heavy cream
Four tablespoons of sugar
A teaspoon of vanilla extract
230 millilitres of strawberries
Three tablespoons of sugar
Two teaspoons of lemon juice
Two tablespoons of water
How to make:
To make Panna Cotta
1. Pour half a cup of milk into a bowl and sprinkle gelatin on the top. Set this mixture aside for two minutes.
2. Now add the cream, vanilla and sugar into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer while stiring constantly.
3. Pour the gelatine mixture in to the cream mixture and mix til it is completely dissolved.
4. Pour in to your serving glasses and place in the fridge for around two hours.
5. For the strawberry sauce add the strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and a tablespoon in a blender and puree. Then boil this mixture in a saucepan over a medium heat until the syrup thickens.
6. Add on top of the set panna cotta mixture and again place in the fridge to set for an hour.