Yogurt and Cranberry Parfaits
What you will need:
Cup of water
Cup of sugar
4 cups of fresh cranberries
6 cups of vanilla yogurt
1. In a pan over high heat mix together the water and sugar and bring it to a boil.
2. Stir till sugar is properly dissolved.
3. Now add in the cranberries and start reducing the heat to medium and let it simmer for 15 minutes till the cranberries start splitting.
4. Then remove from heat.
5. When at room temperature refrigerate till cool to thicken the sauce.
6. In a small dish layer the yogurt and cranberry sauce.