Yummy peanut butter cookie dough dip
What you will need:
Half a cup of unsalted butter
Half a cup of light brown sugar
One fourth of a cup of creamy peanut butter
Cream cheese (Softened)
3/4th a cup of powdered sugar
A Table spoon of vanilla extract
Half a cup of mini chocolate chips
One and a Half cups of Reese’s peanut butter cup Minis
How to make:
1. In a sauce pan add the butter and melt on a medium heat and then whisk in the sugar until dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and add the vanilla and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
3. Now take a large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until creamy.
4. Now add in the saucepan mixture and mix till combined and then fold in your mini chocolate chips and Reese’s cups using a spatula.
5. Cool in the fridge and serve with pretzels, graham sticks and crackers.