Amazing Nutella Cheesecake Trifles
What you need:
Pre-made chocolate brownies
A pack of cream cheese
2/3th of a cup of Nutella
A teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
A pack of whipped cream
How to make them:
1. Using a small round biscuit cutter cut the brownies into circular shapes.
2. Using an electric mixer beat together the cream cheese, vanilla and Nutella until smooth. Add vanilla and mix to combine.
3. Use a rubber spatula and fold in the whipped cream in to this mixture until well combined.
4. To assemble the trifle place a brownie at the bottom of each of the trifle glass then spoon in the cheesecake filling onto the brownies and then repeat these layers.
5. Refrigerate for two hours.
6. Garnish with whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries.