How to make easy lasagna cupcakes
• Ground beef (1/3 pound)
• Salt and pepper
• Wonton wrappers (Around 16)
• Parmesan cheese (1 ¾ cup)
• Mozzarella cheese (1 ¾ cup)
• Ricotta cheese (3/4 cups)
• Tomato sauce (One cup)
Directions for Preparation
1. Heat an oven till 190c degrees. Now take a muffin tin and spray some cooking spray in it.
2. Cook some ground beef in a pan and add some pepper & salt. Drain it.
3. It’s time to layer the lasagna cupcakes. Start with wonton wrapper by pressing it in the bottom of muffin tins.
4. Add some mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, ground beef & tomato sauce over each one of them.
5. Now bake them for next 15 to 18 minutes till you notice brown edges. Remove them from oven and allow them to cool down for next 5 minutes. In order to remove them you can use a kitchen knife. With the help of knife loosen their edges and carefully pop them out, one by one.
6. You can now garnish them with basil and serve immediately.